Breakfast: coffee and poptart
Dinner: potatoes and pork chop
Breakfast: coffee, banana, two sausage links
Lunch: 4 pieces of salami and pepper jack cheese, monster mix, pretzel thins
Dinner: pizza for trivia night
Not the best meal plan for the day but it’ll have to do
-Turkey sandwich with miracle whip, lettuce, mustard, and shredded cheese
-the rest of my monster mix
-Coffee (dirty chai tea latte)
Ill probably be having the rest of the monster mix I packed for lunch today.
Developing lifting into my workouts is not ideal but multiple trainers have told me that lifting will help me tone my body the way I want to. Running a mile or two may seem like a good workout but after time my body will only burn carbs and not enough fat. I want to lower my body fat percentage so l guess lifting is the way to go.
Today’s workout: The Punisher
You get two exercises and do 8 of each (or each side depending on the exercise)
then 7 of each, 6 of each, 5 of each, 4 of each, 3 of each, 2 of each, and then 8 of each again. Then you run a lap.
Today I used 8 pounds weights and did the following exercies
- Squats while holding the weights in front of your chest, when you come up from your squat you go all the way up to your toes and you extend your arms up above you
- Alternating punching downward with the weights
- Wall sit; extend weights above your head then make them touch in front of your face
- Get in crab walk position; extend one leg up and have your opposite arm touch your toes
- Lay down on your back with a 15 pound weight; extend your arms above your head (parallel to the floor) and extend your legs out, crunch up and bring your knees in.
- Turn around and get in plank position (on your forearms); extend one leg up and the opposite arm at the same time
- Find something that is about the height of your hips that you can swing your leg over. Take a 25 pound plate and hold it directly up above your head. Swing one leg over the bar and go into a squat.
- I used a bar for bench press that was in the rack for this next exercise. Get in a wall push-up position with your hands on the bar. Do a push up and when you come up extend one leg back and pick up your opposite arm.
Make sure to do a lap between every set and that was my hella hard workout from this morning!